How long have you been waiting for the
“Sales Training Order” Stampede?
Everybody has their own view about sales training companies, they all have their own “foolproof system” to turn your salespeople into “jet propelled, mega deal doing sales geniuses” it’s possible, and maybe things change for a while, does it then become “the same old same old” just re-packaged?
Bullshift Sales Limited is derived from our dislike for sales training company’s BS and warm & fuzzy “feel-good” sales “chatter”, carefully choreographed to keep you shelling out cash on the next training module.
Not all division 2 “sales players” have the talent to play at premiership level, (some can of course), but if they’re near “peak” performance now, then they’re hardly likely to enjoy any new future that requires them to reach further.
At Bullshift we do it very differently.
Firstly-We do what you do, half of our business is selling our own designed products, all non-competing, with our training we essentially act as a “bolt-on” sales person, doing training by selling your products by example. This means when it comes to sales/marketing strategy, we don’t ask your sales people to do something we are not prepared to do ourselves, we’ll stand right alongside them.
Our sales consultancy arm offers everything we do on our product sales investment side, to you, on a daily weekly basis, our aim is simple, to create real markets for and with you. These will be new provable sales orders into you, via all our collaborative efforts. together we will be:
- Creating new markets
- Creating new RTM’s
- Find the order edges of existing customers
- Solving “we’re stuck” issues
- Busting competitors and getting busted, dusting ourselves down and jumping back in
- We don’t ask your people to do anything that we haven’t done ourselves a hundred times before
We deal with the sales people you have, regardless of which division. We get the most out of who they are and what they are realistically capable of doing, THEY’LL be surprised that they can increase performance and stay close to their individual comfort level, they WILL have more but likely don’t know it. We believe no amount of “one size fits all”, will grow their performance,
Bullshift gets the most out of who they are.
- We sell the products that already exist (everyone can all sell what we don’t have).
- Get alongside your sales people, whatever level, and do it with them, where they’re at.
- Get creative all over it, show them more ways they can compete.
Bullshift are Sales Collaborators
We are Sales Collaborators, right where you are now. Most programs want to “one stop shop you” fit your business into a box, then you get left to implement the ideas, not at Bullshift, we implement it for you, and get sales whilst we’re doing it.
Bullshift only care about one thing – provable new sales into you, the real currency of business
Most sales people and sales strategies get bogged down, “wood for trees”, people/companies who became “stuck” with their own product & people
We have met with multiple owners of products/businesses, common issue emerged:
- The owners were busy
- Multi-focused on many other ideas
- Not clear about the next move
- Had exhausted multiple attempts to “kick on”
and so on.
We’re uncluttered about your problems running the business, we just look at how you sell now, how we can get you more of the same, look for new markets, tell you where you need to go with your product and product development, then go there with you!
What we’ll do
We’ll go out on the road with your sales people, to only new customers, looking:
- To discover new vertical markets.
- To help your people get new sales their way.
- This will get the very best out of them, where they are at.
- We’ll find out how they are “wired”, then get them thinking about a new “their way”.
- Get new orders into your business, new identifiable sales orders ONLY.
It’s not likely to be comfortable for your people, we’ll tell you where you have the problems and what to do about them. You’ll have a clear ida about what you should do next and why. From the day to day sales through to a bespoke short/mid/long term growth strategy. We’ll do this from your business perspective not some box we squeeze you into.
If you think this is for you, then we’ll need:
- Firstly, we’ll need to sign an NDA to ensure you are protected to give us the information we require, if you don’t have one, we’ll provide one for you.
- Half a day at your offices:
- We want to hear about the key sales points of your products, your sales staff should do a presentation to us, no longer than twenty minutes. If you don’t have sales staff, someone needs to do it.
- We’ll need a day with each salesperson, again if you don’t have any sales staff, someone will need to set it up.
Note! This must be new customers, we’re pushing into new territory (widen existing markets or new vertical markets), we’d like to hear how new customers perceive us.
- Once we have done a day with each salesperson, we will need half a day to summarize where we got to, and what we recommend you do next.
- Don’t jump straight into more days with us, first discuss the findings, then implement internal changes if required (are you really prepared for growth), discuss with us if you wish, then reassess what the next move should be, if we can help you with sales structure implementation, this is good, but it is cheaper for you to administer internal changes (cheaper for you).
Bullshift aims to get your investment “cost neutral”, (what you pay us is covered by new orders in), if you don’t have a sales team we can structure a deal where we do it for you on retainer, but please note above, let’s measure this move, hold onto your money as long as possible, each pound you spend should be very carefully considered.
What will it Cost?
First half Day, £245.00,
We will need at least 2 days (1 full day and 2 half days) and:
- Your sales structure.
- Your sales products, their features.
- Twenty minute presentations.
- Comp analysis, of your competitors
- Where are they
- Where are you
- Examine what your current marketing material looks like?
- What does it say about the benefits to the customer
- Does it communicate this message, is it clear to your customer?
- We’ll want to know the size of market you are currently digging into.
- Additional details will be important like:
- What are you doing about export, do you want to do export?
- Who are your customers
- Why do they currently buy from you?
One Day with each sales person, £490.00 each day.
We’ll go to see brand new business ONLY (existing or new markets), then we’ll know what we’re dealing with, don’t waste money, be prepared, have the day set up well in advance so we can suck as much out of the day as possible.
Final Half day, £245.00.
We’ll present our findings within a week of our final sales meeting, we will email the findings and questions in advance so we can have a detailed discussion when we meet, again let’s not waste this opportunity to get the most out of this time, we should all be prepared.
Costings calculations are very straight forward, example:
If you had one sales person, this would cost you £295.00 + £490.00 + £295.00 = £980.00, 50% would be invoiced up front and paid prior to commencement. You will not incur charges for expenses, unless costs such as train journeys/hotels/restaurants are involved in the customer meetings, in which case, they will be passed through at cost.
We look forward to seeing you. Email us
See what our clients say
‘I drafted Ian in to help move the business on to the next stage of growth. For several years, although profitable the business had plateaued and I wanted to kick start some real growth in order to fully realise its true potential. We spent some time reviewing the current state of play and this process alone helped me to take a birds eye view of the business. This enabled me to see where real changes were required.
Working together, we came up with a growth strategy which has essentially changed the shape of the business. Nine months on we are seeing a 20% growth in sales compared to last year, and I am more excited than ever about where the business is going.’
David J Glover PhD
Plasma Clean Limited
Ian Blakeman joined Mechline Developments Ltd in 1991 as a board level Director with a significant shareholding until he left the company to pursue other interests in June 2016.
Ian played both strategic and operational roles during that time, ultimately taking responsibility for the company’s export strategies. He has a tremendous drive for success, an ability to “think big” and an innovative approach to business.
These qualities together with Ian’s loyalty and honesty have contributed to the company’sgrowth from a “start up” to a multi-million pound enterprise.
Having worked with Ian for over 25 years, I am confident that he could make a similarly valuable contribution elsewhere.
Chairman & Founder
Mechline Developments Limited
Ian has honed his professional Sales & Marketing skills within Multi National Organisations and SME’s making him eminently qualified in his ability to plan and integrate a business strategy that is fully supported with analytical financials.
With his interpersonal skills he has the ability to team build thus generating cohesion and a clear vision with defined objectives that will produce an ROI and enhanced market share of Companies
His creativity is particularly relevant in breaking ‘new ground’ under challenging circumstances, gaining traction and seeing it through for the long term stability of people, product, and profitability.
David Smithson FIH
Winterhalter Group of Companies